Ingredients: Fresh fruit – you can try mango, apricots, strawberries, raspberries, apples or any other fruit, which is your favorite
Lemon juice – from freshly squeezed lemon
Lemon juice brighten up the flavor of fruit in homemade fruit roll ups and help the fruit retain its color.
Why is fruit leather worth to love?
- flavor – you can choose your favorite and have exactly what you want
- healthy choice over snacks with added sugar
- rich in vitamin C and fiber
- Add fruit to a high-powered blender. Blend until the mixture is very smooth.
- Add lemon juice and blend again until incorporated.
- Transfer the fruit mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Spread well into a thin layer.
- Bake it in the oven (75°C) until the center is no longer sticky to the touch (3-4hours). Remove from the oven and cool completely to firm up.
- Cut into strips lengthwise and once crosswise to create 10 pieces total.
- Roll carefully.
Enjoy this snack!