- 8 hot dogs (sausages)
- 1 block (4 ounces) cheddar cheese, cut into 8 strips
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. Cut a lengthwise slit in each hot dog (sausage) and fill with a strip of cheese and about 1/2 teaspoon bacon.
- 2. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
- 3. Place a hot dog on the wide end of each triangle; roll toward the point.
- 4. Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 190°C until golden brown (around 12 minutes).
And there you go – you just made a delicious snack!