Homemade Fruit roll ups
You need 5 minutes of your time, 2 natural ingredients and very tasty snack is yours!
Learn with us how to make fruit leather with no added sugar.
Fresh fruit – you can try mango, apricots, strawberries, raspberries, apples or any other fruit, which is your favorite
Lemon juice – from freshly squeezed lemon
Lemon juice brighten up the flavor of fruit in homemade fruit roll ups and help the fruit retain its color.
Why is fruit leather worth to love?
How to make fruit roll ups?
- flavor – you can choose your favorite and have exactly what you want
- healthy choice over snacks with added sugar
- rich in vitamin C and fiber
- Add fruit to a high-powered blender. Blend until the mixture is very smooth.
- Add lemon juice and blend again until incorporated.
- Transfer the fruit mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Spread well into a thin layer.
- Bake it in the oven (75°C) until the center is no longer sticky to the touch (3-4hours). Remove from the oven and cool completely to firm up.
- Cut into strips lengthwise and once crosswise to create 10 pieces total.
- Roll carefully.
Enjoy this snack!
Our favorites cookbooks for children
The right kids cookbook can be essential in lifelong relationship between your child and cooking. Continue reading “Our favorites cookbooks for children”
Your Immune System
To be immune means to be protected.
So it makes sense that the body system that helps fight of sickness is called the immune system. The immune system is made up of network of cells, tissues, and organs that work together to protect the body.
Healthy kids can help their immune systems by washing their hands regularly to prevent infections, eating nutritious foods, getting plenty of exercise, getting enough sleep, and getting regular medical checkups.
And if you feel gerat today, THANK YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM!
Chewy Caramel-Coated Popcorn
If you are a popcorn and caramel lover, you will definitelly love this.
- 1-1/2 cups butter, cubed
- 2-2/3 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup golden corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 cups popped popcorn
1. Line two pans with parchment paper. In a large heavy saucepan, melt
butter over medium-high heat. Add brown sugar and syrup, stirring to
dissolve brown sugar. Bring to a full rolling boil. Boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat and quickly stir in vanilla.
2. Pour caramel mixture over popcorn; stir lightly to coat. Using a rubber
spatula, press popcorn into prepared pans. Cool. Pull apart into pieces.
Store in airtight containers.
Our tip: Add roasted nuts for more texture and taste 🙂
New assortment in Food store
Let us introduce you our new assortment in Food store. Continue reading “New assortment in Food store”
Carrot cake / Monkey bread recipe
Chicken filled with ham and cheese and fried potato croquettes